Back in the day, we joined an adventurous journey with Ha Giang Loop, a memorable experience from Hanoi to the pristine land of Ha Giang. Immerse yourself in the magnificent natural beauty, explore the unique destinations of Quan Ba Heaven’s Gate, Lung Cam Village, and Ma Pi Leng Pass, and find out the detailed schedule for Ha Giang Loop 3 days 2 nights tour.
I will share all of the things that I know about this trip and my feelings in this post. I hope these travel tips and guides help you easily to travel Viet Nam. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure in Ha Giang with me!
1. Get ready and the way from Hanoi to Ha Giang Loop
Ha Giang Loop is a famous travel itinerary in Ha Giang, located in the Nho Que River Delta, famous for its beautiful and rugged roads, taking visitors through indigenous villages, rocky mountains, and green valleys. Ha Giang Loop has a length of about 350km and is a real challenge for us to explore. However, we like to go through it, right?
If you are a lover of nature and love adventure, then experience Ha Giang Loop now!!! It gives you great experiences and explores beautiful landscapes that cannot be found in any other location. The winding roads, hills, and vast rice fields create a beautiful picture. This will surely captivate anyone who loves nature and adventure.
To start this wonderful journey, I take a bus trip from Hanoi. At 6 am, the bus will pick me up at the hotel and depart. After 6 hours on the way, to Ha Giang City – the first point of the tour. Here, the travel guide will be waiting for you and provide the necessary information for the journey.
2. Ha Giang tour schedule 3 days 3 nights
Ha Giang Loop Tour 3 days 2 nights gives visitors a memorable journey. Starting from Ha Giang City, we will start the adventure to explore this legendary land.
Day 1: Ha Giang City – Quan Ba – Yen Minh
After more than 6 hours on the bus, we will arrive in Ha Giang City. The tour guide will pick us up here and provide information about the tour. After lunch, we will get on a motorbike and go to Quan Ba District, which has attractive places with great photographic ability and insight into local life. Quan Ba Heaven’s Gate, at 1,500 meters above sea level, and Quan Ba twin Mountains, special twin mountains created by Mother Nature, will be the first stop on the journey.
Day 2: Yen Minh – Dong Van
After breakfast, we will leave Yen Minh early in the morning and continue the journey to Dong Van Cave. Along the way, we will visit Lung Cam Village – a village located in the heart of a lush green valley and considered the most beautiful highland commune in Dong Van.
Here, we also have the opportunity to explore H’Mong King’s Place, a unique architectural work combining European and Chinese styles. After that, we continue our journey to Lung Cu Flag Tower, the national flag pole located on Lung Cu Peak, also known as Dragon mountain peak, with an altitude of about 1470 meters above sea level.
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Cat Vac – Ha Giang City – Hanoi
Early in the morning, after checking out the homestay and breakfast, we will drive to Ma Pi Leng Pass – a pass famous for the majestic scenery of the Abyss Alley Monastery and the Nho Que River. This road is not long but is considered the most dangerous pass in the northern border mountains.
Ma Pi Leng Pass is likened to the King of Vietnamese Passes or the “Great Wall” of Vietnam, with its massive and wild scenery. At the foot of the pass, we will stop and walk for about 2 hours to get to Nho Que boat station, where we can enjoy the panoramic view of the Abyss Alley and Nho Que River on the yacht.
Leaving the Nho Que River, we will stop for lunch in Cat Vac town. After that, we will drive back to Ha Giang City and finally back to Hanoi.
A journey full of emotions and experiences in Ha Giang will close with unforgettable memories.
Unforgettable Ha Giang Experiences: 3-Day, 2-Night Tour for a Memorable Journey
There is no doubt when I say that Ha Giang 3 days 2 nights tour is a true adventure journey. I want to share my amazing experiences and true feelings when exploring this wild land.
My journey started in Ha Giang City, where I was immersed in the atmosphere of this lovely little city. I had the opportunity to enjoy unique specialties and enjoy a local cultural space.
- The traditional restaurant here has made me “melt” with fragrant grilled pork dishes and Ha Giang rolls imbued with flavor.
- After a delicious lunch, I was instructed to use the motorbike to explore Quan Ba District. Arriving at Quan Ba, I was fascinated by the beautiful landscape of Quan Ba Heaven’s Gate, a heavenly gate located 1,500 meters above sea level.
- Once I came here, I understood why people call this “Heaven’s Gate” – the view is wide and the air is surprisingly fresh. In addition, Quan Ba Mountain with its unique shape has made me ecstatic with the wildness and grandeur of nature.
Next, we continued our journey to Lung Cam Village. My eyes were filled with emotion as I witnessed the wild beauty of Dong Van Valley.
- Here, I had the opportunity to visit H’Mong King’s Place – a unique architectural work combining European and Chinese styles. I could not believe my eyes when I saw a modern and ancient palace house in the middle of the rocky mountains. It really is a masterpiece of human creativity.
It is impossible not to mention Lung Cu Flag Tower, a national flagpole located on the top of Lung Cu Mountain, known as Dragon Peak.
- This is one of the proud symbols of Vietnam, located at an altitude of about 1,470 meters above sea level. I climbed to the top of the mountain and had a panoramic view of the Abyss Alley and the Confucian River. The scenery here is really unique and wild, giving me a feeling of fascination and excitement.
Not only do I stop at great nature experiences, but the Ha Giang tour also gives me the experience of living with local people through the homestay. I had the opportunity to interact with the unique culture and learn about the life of the Ha Giang people. Meals with the homestay host family have made me feel more cozy and connected to the local community.
Note when traveling Ha Giang
Before you start your journey to Ha Giang, please note the following:
- Prepare a suitable set of clothes and shoes for outdoor activities and difficult terrain.
- Make sure to bring enough drinking water and food when traveling as sometimes road stops need to have developed infrastructure.
- Traffic conditions can be quite harsh and rugged, so make sure you have safe driving skills and experience to deal with these.
- Please follow the regulations and instructions from the tour guide to ensure safety and avoid unwanted risks.
With unique experiences and stunning scenery, Ha Giang 3 days 2 nights tour is truly a memorable journey. I can’t recommend you to experience this trip at least once in your life. Let Ha Giang conquer you with its wild and magnificent beauty.
Explore the beautiful, untouched land of Ha Giang and challenge all limits. Find out the experience of going to Ha Giang now to get ready for a great journey with us.
Join us on this unforgettable adventure !!!